How do I send my records to a third party (lawyer, insurance, other therapist, etc.)?

Our preference is that the third party contact us directly to facilitate the records request. Ask the third party to contact the Care Coordination team at Two Chairs by emailing the request to or faxing it to (415) 360-5916. We will then work with the third party directly to supply the appropriate records.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful